WIPTEC, a leader in order picking for the retail and e-commerce industry, is experiencing strong growth and is looking for a passionate leader to fill the position of Customer Success Manager.
The position is based in Longueuil, St-Hubert sector. Currently under construction for its second phase of expansion, this state-of-the-art automated distribution center will eventually have over 1,700,000 square feet and over 1,000 jobs.
The incumbent will act as an electromechanics at WIPTEC. He/she will perform preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment installations consisting of electrical and mechanical components. He/she will have to replace parts, intervene on circuits, perform maintenance, prevent breakdowns, prepare and execute the electromechanical renewal site and manage the subcontracting for more important and complex interventions.
The following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Adjust, repair and replace defective parts on the conveyor system and forklifts;
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards. (Conveyors, ventilation system, loading dock);
- Able to perform basic electrical work;
- Able to read technical drawings to perform work;
- Respond to service calls by completing repairs in a timely manner;
- Respond to service calls by completing repairs in a timely manner; Perform minor repairs to the building.
- Hold a vocational diploma (DEP) in electromechanics or automated systems;
- Have a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years experience as an electromechanics;
- Have a mastery and knowledge of electromechanics;
- Demonstrate an analytical mind and be able to suggest solutions;
- Have a good aptitude in building maintenance;
- Have good manual skills;
- Be versatile and responsible for the tasks assigned:
- Have a sense of priorities and organization, autonomous and able to take initiatives;
- Be able to work at height.
Qualifications and skills
- Ambient temperature even in a heatwave
- Continuous work (without unemployment)
- Nice working atmosphere
- Completely renovated bistro (Break room)
- Beautiful and large outdoor terrace
- Varied tasks
- Very clean working environment
- Group insurance (including dental according to your needs and access to the EAP)
- Sick leave and mobile
- Fixed and regular work schedule
- Payment for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Permanent position
- Group RRSP
- Referral bonus
Since 2002, WIPTEC has made its mark as an expert in order picking. We operate in an environment where every operation is accessible. For more information about the position, please contact Marie-Claude at 819-564-7117 #153 or at firstname.lastname@example.org