WIPTEC, a leader in order picking for the retail and e-commerce industry, is experiencing strong growth and is looking for a passionate leader to fill the position of Customer Success Manager.
The position is based in Longueuil, St-Hubert sector. Currently under construction in its second phase of expansion, this state-of-the-art automated distribution centre will eventually have over 1,700,000 square feet and over 1,000 jobs.
The incumbent will act as WIPTEC’s primary contact for our customers. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements and expectations of our clients are understood and met within WIPTEC. The mandate includes project management, schedule tracking, budget management and ensuring efficient communication with clients. His role will require him to travel to clients’ sites to attend various meetings or participate in certain committees. Finally, he will be responsible for optimizing costs while maintaining and improving the customer experience. He will also participate in business development.
- Act as the primary contact for customer managers.
- Ensure follow-up so that online orders, retail and wholesale distribution can be processed with accuracy, quality and speed.
- Implement systems, policies and controls to measure and improve the various performance indicators related to the level of service agreed upon with customers
- Prepare and facilitate quarterly strategic reviews to review service needs and utilization
- Develop partnerships and relationships with key WIPTEC and client personnel.
- Work closely with the customer’s supply chain and marketing teams to plan and anticipate order picking service needs
- Analyze expected customer growth and ensure availability of resources in the various areas, particularly in terms of order processing capacity and warehousing
- Promote productivity improvement and cost reduction measures and collaborate in the implementation of changes in the areas where these measures apply.
- Deploy the necessary processes to support new sales initiatives to existing and new customers
- Ensure that all relevant information is collected for each project, coordinate internal follow-up for the various files in progress to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor the progress of projects versus the expected costs on an ongoing basis and take corrective and preventive actions as required
- Integrate “Lean” techniques and methods to offer the best productivity and accuracy in order preparation and to optimize inventory management.
- Develop a relationship of trust with customers by proposing innovative solutions adapted to their needs.
- Support practices related to the respect of regulations and compliance, particularly in terms of customs processes
- Work with the client’s management team to analyze trends and implement new initiatives to ensure optimal performance in terms of order delivery time and customer experience
- Participate in the budget process, managing and reporting on specific budget items
- Perform all related tasks in line with customer requests
- Manage the account management team
- Have an analytical, strategic mind and strong synthesis skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrate good business sense, organization and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a constant concern for customer service
- Ability to make presentations and especially to popularize our internal processes
Qualifications and skills
- Ambient temperature even in a heatwave
- Continuous work (without unemployment)
- Nice working atmosphere
- Completely renovated bistro (Break room)
- Beautiful and large outdoor terrace
- Varied tasks
- Very clean working environment
- Reimbursement of public transportation up to 50 percent
- Group insurance (health, dental, life)
- Sick leave and floating vacations
- Vacation time
- Reimbursement of safety equipment
- Group RRSP
- Referral bonus
Since 2002, WIPTEC has made its mark as an expert in order preparation. We operate in an environment where every operation is accessible. For more information about the position, please contact Marie-Claude at 819-564-7117 #153 or at email@example.com